Permission to use and access the software, the services, and the website is conditional upon you, the user, agreeing to the terms set out below. The use and access of the software, the services, and the website is only offered to you on condition that you read and accept all the terms of this license and wish to become a licensee to use and access the software, the services, and the website.
Acceptance will bind you to the terms of the license. By clicking “I Accept” at the end of these terms and conditions, you will be deemed to have accepted the following terms. If you do not wish to accept the terms, you must not click “I Accept” and you may not use any of the software, the services and the website.
The use of the website is also subject to the additional terms and conditions below.
- The United States Government, acting through the U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (DOE) is making the 50001 Ready Navigator™ website and software tools available to you, and the website itself contains material which, except for any third party content and links to other websites, is owned by or licensed to the United States Government.
- The 50001 Ready Navigator™ program is a self-assessment tool that is not affiliated in any way with an ISO 50001 accreditation or certification body. Successful completion of the 50001 Ready Navigator™ program does not necessarily mean that you will successfully receive accredited ISO 50001 certification from a third-party certification body.
- As a 50001 Ready Navigator™ user, you will not have access to other users’ data, and agree not to attempt to access other users’ data. You also consent to DOE, or someone acting on its behalf, and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory having access to your data, and You consent to DOE, or someone acting on its behalf, publishing de-identified data obtained from Your use of the 50001 Ready Navigator™ website.
- The copyrighted material on this website is assigned to LBNL or is used with permission from DOE. Once You have created an account, You have a revocable, fully paid-up license to use the copyrighted materials, including the 50001 Ready Navigator™ tool and the EnPI Lite™ tool as long as you maintain an account. You may not remove, alter, cover, or obscure any notices found on the website materials, including any copyright or trademark notices.
- Unless otherwise granted written permission by DOE or someone acting on its behalf, you may not copy, make any changes, modifications, adaptations, or derivative works as defined by law, of the 50001 Ready Navigator™ and EnPI Lite™ software or any other copyrighted material.
- You must also attribute any use of the 50001 Ready Navigator™ and EnPI Lite™ to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the United States Government, are owned by third parties.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we, the United States Government, or any third party acting on behalf of the United States Government, shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may contain links to other websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links as a service to our users. When users link to an outside website, they are leaving this website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website(s).
- We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked non-federal website and do not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
- We do not endorse the organizations of linked non-federal websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- We do not and cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- We are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked non-federal websites.